Grammy award-winning American rapper, Kendrick Lamar, finally drops his fifth solo album – “Mr. Morale & the Big Steppers”.
The ace rapper dropped this masterpiece on Friday, May 13, 2022, and it’s his first full-length album in five years.
“Mr. Morale & the Big Steppers” is an 18-track album which features Summer Walker, Ghostface Killah, Kodak Black, Sampha, Baby Keem, Beth Gibbons of Portishead and others.
The Production is primarily from Sounwave, Duval Timothy, Boi-1DA, Lamar as OKLAMA, and Pharrell Williams on “Mr. Morale.”
The project however does not include “The Heart Part 5,” the new song. This album serves as a follow-up of his 2017 Grammy-winning “Damn,”
Kendrick is currently in Ghana for a private listening party of his latest album.
“MR. MORALE & THE BIG STEPPERS” FULL TRACKLIST:
DISC 1: BIG STEPPERS
1. United In Grief
3. Worldwide Steppers
4. Die Hard ft. Blxst & Amanda Reifer
5. Father Time ft. Sampha
6. Rich (Interlude)
7. Rich Spirit
8. We Cry Together ft. Taylour Paige
9. Purple Hearts ft. Summer Walker & Ghostface Killah
DISC 2: MR. MORALE
1. Count Me Out
3. Silent Hill ft. Kodak Black
4. Savior (Interlude)
5. Savior ft. Baby Keem & Sam Dew
6. Auntie Diaries
7. Mr. Morale ft. Tanna Leone
8. Mother I Sober ft. Beth Gibbons of Portishead
Stream and Listen on Boomplay below;